Monday, May 25, 2009

I am Jasmine Flower...Does that make Erik Aladin?



I started the morning with an egg white fritta and a foot accupressure massage and an energizing massage. Ton, one of the waiters at the restaurant, gave me a bracelet with my Thai name this morning at breakfast. He named me “Mali” which means Jasmine flower. Apparently, these flowers are very important and are used to honor the Buddha. I’m not sure what this means for me...

If I didn’t mention it before, the Six Senses Spa Destination is a wellness spa--the anti-super spa. Everything about this place is healthy....the food is all grown on the island, no meat, and no alcohol. (Well, you can have a glass of organic wine after 6pm with your dinner) After four days of detoxing, eating healthy, and having limited alcohol, I’m ready to the next part of the trip. So off to Rayavadee we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment